Jennifer tagged me for a 5 things MeMe. Since I am totally procrastinating working my way through my to do list, I thought it was a great idea!!
5 Things Meme
5 Things I was Doing 10 years Ago
1. Being a mom to my first daughter. Actually her two brothers wouldn't leave her alone, and the only time I got her to myself was to feed her! And when she woke up in the middle of the night.
2. Settling in to our new house STILL. Actually, I feel like I am, even NOW, still getting stuff done that was on my initial to do list!
3. Trying to get ready for the holidays on little to no sleep.
4. Getting to know my new, improved sister
5. Going to my 10 year reunion. Right after giving birth.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today
1. Empty cat boxes. It has actually been on my list for a week. I love it so much, that I keep moving it to the bottom. NOW it is mandatory. And for those who wonder, NO, I can't get the boys to do it. They do SUCH a horrible job, I have to not only redo them, but clean the entire bathroom. I know they planned it that way, and let me tell you...it worked.
2. Make my christmas list. Preferably without having a panic attack.
3. Laundry. Wash. Dry. Fold. Put away. Repeat. All day. Every day.
4. Find an outfit for my 20 year reunion. This will require alcholic fortification, so I should put it last.
5. Take a nap. I only added this once I woke up and saw what a crappy, rainy, cold day it was.
5 Snacks I Love
1. Rice crackers and cream cheese
3. Apples and peanut butter
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
1. Pay off our house
2. College funds for the kiddies
3. Buy a beach house (although, I might need more than a million!)
4. Secretly mail $ to people in need. Real need.
5. Make a donation to family members. With the SIGNED stipulation they NEVER ask for money again.
5 Jobs I’ve Had
1. Kennel worker at a vet/boarding kennel. Scooped shit, cleaned cages, bathed animals (alive and dead), helped at appointments, and more. Loved it.
2. Nanny. For years, and many different kids. Got to go to cool places, and do all the fun, creative stuff that comes when you actually have energy!
3. Worked in an insurance company. Doing the most boring stuff on earth. So boring you felt like you would die. So boring I fell asleep standing up. So boring I considered selling an organ for cash. Did I mention it was boring?!?
4. Cleaned houses
5. Stay at home mom. The job is great, but the pay sucks!
So now I get to tag 5 people. Fill out your MeMe, and have Fun!! I guess I also have to tackle my to do list now......