Saturday, December 12, 2009

Let it Snow!


We got out first real snowfall last week. I love, love, love snow.
My husband does NOT. Not even a little.

There is nothing like waking up and seeing everything icing covered and beautiful.
The snow motivated me to get moving on Christmas decorating and baking.
Pictures to come soon. Not only for your viewing pleasure, but to prove I am not lying!
Hoping for a white Christmas. We had one a few years ago, so I think we are due.
Also hoping for LOTS of lazy snow days this winter. Sorry, honey.

7 comments:

Shana said...

My goodness that looks like a lot of snow Erin!!

Jeanette said...

I gotta say, I'm with the husband. Snow sucks, lol. I'm glad you enjoy it though, and since you live far enough away that it won't effect me, I hope you get all the snow you wish for!

Dawn said...

I'm with you...I love snow. Of course, all we got this weekend was ice. That's no fun. I loved your pictures.

Anonymous said...

I too, don't like the snow. I guess I just don't like driving in it. If I could stay home every time it does, I would say bring it on. Hope you get your snow on Christmas.

Lindsay said...

Yay! It's gorgeous! We got some today, finally. And of course I didn't take any pictures, and it will probably be gone tomorrow. But I'm with you. Let it snow!!!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the way snow looks, although I could do without it being so cold!

Deb said...

Isnt' it great! We picked the same title for our post too!

I want to see the pup in the snow!