Thursday, April 8, 2010

Haiti

There are several sites that I have been following since the Haitian earthquake.

They are amazing people who have been, and continue to bring change to Haiti.

The Livesay Blog and Heartline Haiti have been inspirational eye openers.

Recently on the Heartline blog I can across the store run by the Haitian women.

The Women's Program they have established is amazing.

I ordered a purse, and it came today!
I am excited because it far exceeds my expectations.

I will definitely be visiting the HaitianCreations store again!
My favorite part? This inside is signed by the woman who made it!

4 comments:

Deb said...

I love it! going to check it out now!

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MY LIFE WITH BOYS! said...

That is awesome! I will go check it out. The best part is the signature:)