Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sprung


Spring has Sprung. We are all full of spring fever.
The first nice weekend all our family
spent time cleaning up the yard.
All.Of.Us.

No whining, no complaining.
Helpful, considerate, hardworking kids.
A small miracle right there!


Nothing like the beginning of a new season.

Playing outside in your pjs.
Swinging all day long.

Watching new life bloom.

Watching as Janey re-discovers her
bug/bee/insect-of-any-kind phobia.
This week we will try thunderstorms.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Ugh, the bee phobia! Kathryn is *petrified of those carpenter bees, and they are everywhere already!

Gotta love this weather though, we deserve it I think...

Shana said...

Great post! L♥ve the puppy!! I am really enjoying the warmer weather, but already hating the bugs, blech! My neighbor's probably think I'm having a seizure when I take the dog out! I can really move when they get close, ha!

Marzipan said...

Love the pictues! They're so vivid and springy. What sort of camera/lens do you use, Erin?